Smeli-Shoe-I-Wuv-U-2Smeli-Shoe-I-Wuv-U-2

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

Awesome!

Mate i dont know where you get your ideas but the storyline for this was pure gold. I just wish that it went longer and the files werent so huge, but it still kicked ass!

Cirque des Enfants Cirque des Enfants

Nice work!

This was cool as shit! I bet if you showed this to a 5 year old and told them it would happen if they misbehaved, they would definitely shit bricks!

Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

That shit was hot!

You are very good at animation. This is Xaio Xaio worthy material.

Scribbland Scribbland

Not so interesting.

I like the innovative idea, but i just couldnt enjoy it. The controlling was frustrating and i kept forgetting what combination of clicking/releasing/re-clicking the mouse did what. If i had persisted i would have got the hang of it, but most people play flash games for something small and simple to jump right into. I also would have persisted with the game more if the graphics werent so bland and the gameplay so linear. I have played hundreds of games where the best objective is to go under these spikes and over these ones.

If you improved on it it could be a good game though.

Rufus Da Demon Rufus Da Demon

glitchy as shit

i started the game and pressed lighting straight away, after that not a single enemy came on screen and i automatically got points and money. even though i didnt get to play the game and a glitch like that should be costly, im giving it 10/10 because the artwork kicks ass.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Shit Yeah!

This game is fucking awesome.